The AWM, or Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum, assigned as the L115 by the British Armed Forces, is a jolt activity expert sharpshooter rifle. It was based on the more seasoned L96 outline, and was planned explicitly for extensibility and simplicity of administration.
The AWM is a magnum rifle, loaded regularly for the .300 Winchester Magnum or the .338 Lapua Magnum. As a result of this round, it has ludicrous halting control over a far range, and with moderate reload times to adjust this monster of a marksman rifle.
- Compensator-These are connections with astounds that divert gag gas with an end goal to battle force or float. It does this by diverting the gases in the contradicting heading of weapon float and backlash with the goal that the gas balances the activity of the weapon.
- Suppresor-An uncommon and profoundly looked for after connection, other than totally dispensing with gag streak
- Flash hider-The blaze hider doesn’t totally dispose of gag streak, yet does altogether diminish it with the additional advantage of slight vertical and flat backlash decrease.
|0 – 7.00|
- Extended Mag- This attachment expands the magazine capacity of the weapon it is attached to, allowing 10 more shots to be fired before needing to reload.
- Quickdraw Mag-This attachment reduces the time it takes to reload the weapon it is attached to by 30%, cutting the downtime between attacks.
- Extended quickdraw-This attachment expands the magazine capacity of the weapon it is attached to, as well as decreasing the time required to reload it, allowing an overall greater amount of firepower.
- Red-dot Scope
- Holographic sight
- 2x Scope- a standing person 100 meters away will fit perfectly between the top and bottom of the outer circle
- 3x Scope-The 3x scope represents a compromise between the 2x and 4x scopes.
- 4x Scope-The ACOG scope allows for the user to engage targets at medium to long ranges. With a built in rangefinder, and its 4x zoom,
- 6x Scope-The 6x scope is a rare world spawn, being the highest powered scope for guns that don’t fall into the category of DMR or sniper rifle.
- 15x scope.This is a very rare scope which is the highest powered scope availaible in this game
- Canted Sight
This gun can equip the following stocks
- The Cheek Pad diminishes vertical force by 20% and first shot recuperation time. Diminishes vertical force by 20% and weapon influence by 15% while additionally decreasing the quality of the backlash movement by 20%.
The Accuracy International AWM expert sharpshooter rifle is a variation of the British Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (AW) rifle that was the premise of a group of rifleman rifles utilizing the Arctic Warfare name. As such the plan subtleties of the AWM variation are like the ones found in the essential AW rifle framework. Contrasted with the AW, the AWM has a more extended jolt to oblige dimensionally bigger magnum-length cartridges, for example, the .300 Winchester Magnum and the .338 Lapua Magnum.
The jolt head, locking ring, and extractor and magazines were likewise reconsidered to work with the expanded size and working weights of magnum rifle cartridges. The AWM highlights a separable single stack removable box magazine which holds five rounds. The ordinary cartridges for this rifle, and the ones which have been acknowledged by NATO for use in AWM rifles, are .300 Winchester Magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum.
Gag brakes are fitted to diminish backlash, hop and blaze and go about as a base for discretionary iron sights and silencers.
The AWM rifle i regularly provided in a metal travel case along with a scope, mount, knob spacers, bipod, save magazines, sling, cleaning and toolboxs
To check the details about other weapons and throwables
To check details of other Players
To know about latest tournaments and events